FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ON ORDERS $250+
We offer free shipping on international orders over $250 in US dollars before taxes or any fees, and only for customers shipping to an address outside of the United States. Customs, taxes, duties, and collection fees may still apply. All duties and/or taxes are the responsibility of the customer and are not collected by Ms.Little's Bag nor are they included in the order total. Any applicable fees will be due upon delivery.
International Shipping Methods and Costs.
- Free shipping on international orders over $250 or more via USPS Express Service
- $25 flat rate shipping for any purchase below 2 lbs.
- $45 flat rate shipping for any purchase up to 5 lbs.
Countries We Ship To:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Cypress, Denmark, Finland, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
Taxes and Duties
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect nor do we calculate the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Ms.Little's Bag.
All prices listed on our site are in US dollars, and charged to your credit card in US dollars. The bank that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged, but in general it should match closely with the current rate. To get an estimate of the current rate, check out the link below:
XE.com - Foreign Exchange Rate Calculator
(Please note that we do not make any guarantees or promises about what the current exchange rate is or what you will be charged by your bank, as this is out of our control.)
By placing an order at Ms.Little's Bag, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping back to Ms.Little's Bag.
Please follow the instructions on the return form included in your package. You must return your items to the address below within 60 days from the day you received your package. Please write your order # on the outside of the package. You will receive your refund in the original form of payment. Unfortunately, we cannot refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
Ms.Little's Bag Return
349 Pierson Ave,
Edison, NJ 08837